In this blog, we’ll see very effective tips to get pregnant after an abortion. You should not let your recent abortion raise doubts about conceiving again. Naturally, getting pregnant is possible within two weeks of having had your abortion. If all is well, you may start trying soon after you are ready and when your body has healed.
There is no need to be concerned about becoming pregnant again if you have an abortion under medical supervision and with the help of medical professionals. Your ovulation cycle begins again and you will be able to conceive.
You will be advised to give it at least a month’s break to let your body heal. Apart from this, there are no measures necessary to follow. Some doctors advice that you wait till the end of your first menstrual period after the abortion. This helps in estimating the due date of your upcoming pregnancy.
Useful tips to get Pregnant after an Abortion
- Make sure that your body has healed from the previous abortion, so as to ensure good health. Conceiving too soon may lead to stress, which may in turn affect the development of baby.
- You may want to talk to your ob/gyn first about your plans to have a baby and discuss any of your concerns. Your doctor may examine the health of your uterus.
- Make important lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking, drinking and reducing consumption of caffeine when you decide to have a baby. Abortion
- Ensure that you eat healthy as well, staying away from junk and choosing balanced meals.
- You have more chances of conceiving, when you have intercourse during your ovulation days. You may keep a track of your fertile days with the help of an ovulation kit or by downloading the app to keep track.
- If you have had multiple abortions, your doctor might stitch up the cervix.
- If you’ve had abortion because of a medical condition, it is better to get a complete assessment to know if there are chances of having any issues with future pregnancies as well.
Abortion procedures are now more secure thanks to advances in medicine and technology. In such cases, you may have difficulty in conceiving again. Learn about the risks involved in getting pregnant after an abortion. Be sure to check before going ahead with your decision.